PREFA has enjoyed success throughout Europe for over 75 years in developing, producing, and marketing roof and facade systems made from aluminum. In total, the PREFA Group employs around 640 people in 23 countries. Over 5000 products for roof, facade, roof drainage, flood protection, solar panel installation systems, and appropriate accessories are produced exclusively in Austria and Germany. Each year, 3200 installation partners are trained in 20 training centers across Europe.
PREFALZ 100 - Hard Metal Fundamentals
Individual Skill Level Requirements:
- 2 years of sheet metal experience
- Knowledge of metal identification
- Experience with sheet metal working tools (bending brake, snips, tongues)
- Rudimentary knowledge of basic US-based sheet metal specifications
- Traditional eave/gable/high eave termination procedure
- Corner folding versus cutting/sealing
- Pinched seam transitions and head wall methods
- Chimney/Skylight flashing detail methods
Class Duration: Two days
Call us at 980-938-0512 or email us at training [at] wukoinc.com to be notified about the next class dates.
First come, first serve registration policy - let us know asap if we should save some spots for you. Class size is limited to 8 people.