1. WUKO tools and machines are warranted to be free from
defects in material and workmanship for the period of 12 months
measured from the date of invoice.
2. This warranty applies only to products purchased new from the
manufacturer or its authorised distributors. The foregoing warranty
will become void and WUKO will have no obligation whatsoever
under this warranty, with respect to any of the following:
- Products that are not used or maintained in a normal and proper manner, in accordance with the working instructions provided by
- WUKO Products that are modified, altered or repaired by someone other than the authorised services
- Natural abrasion of products
3. If a WUKO product proves defective in material or workmanship
within the warranty period after purchase, return it to the
manufacturer or your local WUKO dealer, transportation prepaid,
enclosing your name and address, adequate proof of date of
purchase and a short description of the defect. WUKO will, at its
option, repair or replace defective products free of charge.
Repairs or replacemens are warranted as described above for the
remainder of the original warranty period. WUKO's sole liability and
your exclusive remedy under this warranty is limited to repair or
replacement of the defective product.
4. This warranty is in lieu of and supersedes all other warranties or
conditions, expressed or implied, and all other warranties whether
for merchantibility or fitness or otherwise are hereby disclaimed.
Repair or replacement shall be the only liability of WUKO under this
5. Limitation of liability:
WUKO shall not be liable for consequential, incidental or special
damages or any other damages, costs or expenses incurred
irrespective of how they occur. WUKO's liability on any claim shall
never exceed the purchase price of the product which gives rise to the claim.