WUKO Roof Profiling Machine 1008
Handy power tool for making the profile for single and double-lock standing seams on bent panels.
Made in Austria
The Smallest Profiling Machine on the Market!
- Adjustable for different edging heights (min. profile height 25 mm/1″)
- Profiles straight from start of strips - can also be used for small roof surfaces as well as slanting, angular and off-set elements
- Also for separate profiling of both sides of the panel
- Even allows for profiling on narrow surfaces: minimum distance from seam centre to seam centre (bay width) about 80 mm/3.2″
- Standard tool for round roof surfaces (domed roofs) up to a min. radius of 2 m/79″
- Smaller radius (min. 0.8 m/32″) by using a round rail
- To be used in the workshop and at site
|Maximum sheet metal thickness galvanized steel||0.75 mm/0.029″|
|Maximum sheet metal thickness aluminium, copper, zinc||0.8 mm/0.031″|
|Power rating||500 W|
|Weight||7.6 kg/16.7 lbs.|
|WUKO Roof Profiling Machine 1008||1005768||120 V|